I have an audition tonight! That always makes for a spectacular day. Seriously. I LOVE auditions. Really! I'm not being sarcastic. I'm seriously excited to audition. Always am. It's just a weird actor thing. A lot of actors hate auditioning. Not me. Bring it on!
Speaking of exciting things, I'm sure the more perceptive readers of this blog already know that my birthday is on Wednesday. No judgement if that reader is not you. I'm easily distracted, too, and, as such, can be forgetful as well. Anyway, here is the list of the top seven things I want for my birthday (we're getting into last-minute territory, I know, but you still have a few more days to make arrangements):
10. A really cool hat
- I mean a REALLY cool, not your standard hat. Think military officer caps, cavalier hats, etc.
9. A cape
- Does not have to match the hat (it can, of course, but it is not necessary)
- Cucumber mixed with the necessary vinegar and dill to make pickling happen
- to go with the pickles
- to go with said pickles and tomatoes
- Not some kind of weird, pseudo-patriotic thing. I just like France. Really.
- If France as a whole is not an option, I'm willing to accept Paris.
- As in physical coordination. Haven't mastered it yet.
- Must be functional.
- Can be detachable if need be.
6. A flamingo
- Standard, pink flamingo.
- Must stand on one leg
- Does not count for "Wings" request
* It is a separate request, and therefore a separate gift
7. Scotch tape
- no particular reason. We’re just almost out at home.
Redefining "cool" on a daily basis